Cerritos Rabies Clinic offered for cats and dogs Tuesday, June 21 and Wednesday, July 27 at Cerritos Park East (PDF)
- City of Cerritos Mayor George Ray letter to president of Frontier Communications (PDF)
- City of Cerritos Mayor George Ray letter to president of California Public Utilities Commission (PDF)
- City of Cerritos Mayor George Ray letter to chairman of Federal Communications Commission (PDF)
- Report mosquitoes
- Greater Los Angeles County Vector Control District
- L.A. County Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Resolution No. 2015-16 – A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Cerritos Implementing Emergency Water Conservation Regulations
The City of Cerritos irrigates more than 200 acres of City-owned property, including most parks, parkways and medians, with...
A drought emergency has been declared in California; visit the Save Our Water website for conservation tips
Golden State Freeway (I-5) construction project underway between the Orange County line and the San Gabriel River Freeway (I-605) (Caltrans website)
City of Cerritos disputes the state’s Redevelopment Agency Asset Transfer Review Report; will pursue litigation (PDF)
In addition to paying your Cerritos water bill through the mail, by phone or in person, on-line water bill payments...