Facility Rental Information
Updated December 23, 2009
Facility Rental Rules
- Usage fees and deposits are required. Additional fees, insurance and/or security may be required, depending upon the nature of the reservation. All deposits will be cashed and a refund check issued if all requirements are met.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Facility users may utilize their own caterer for their functions. The Center will be happy to provide a list of potential caterers.
- Decorations which could damage or deface the Center are not allowed. All decorations or other materials must be removed before the event concludes.
- To charge an admission fee or donation or sell items at an event, a group must first submit a written request to the Center. Money cannot be exchanged at the facility without written authorization.
- Written approval is required for the use of amplified music and sound systems (including disc jockeys, karaoke machines and large music systems). Additional fees, insurance and security will be required.
- After an event, the facility must be left in a clean and orderly condition.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Please contact the desired location directly to check room availability.