Updated March 6, 2015
Pioneer Villas is the City's second for-sale, affordable independent-living senior housing community and was developed in 2001. The community is located on the southeast corner of Pioneer Boulevard and Eberle Street. There are a total of 98 one and two bedroom units, ranging from 750 square feet to 1000 square feet in size.
Pioneer Villas contains a multipurpose room for group activities, parties and other community events. In addition to the multipurpose room, the community includes a recreational pool and spa. There are paths for jogging and walking, benches for relaxing, and gardens. In addition, the Pioneer Villas senior housing community features the following:
- Front entrance gate that provides privacy and security to residents
- Covered patios or balconies
- Lush vegetation and landscape lighting
- A covered bus stop/planter that provides access to the City's Cerritos on Wheels (COW) fixed-route transportation service
- Decorative fountain and a high-quality art piece
The Pioneer Villas community has reached maximum capacity and all units have been sold.
If you have additional questions, please call the Cerritos Community Development Department, Advance Planning/Redevelopment Division at (562) 916-1201.