Southern California Edison Rebates and Incentives
Updated August 16, 2012
Residential Rebates and Incentives
- Discounts on CFLs and ENERGY STAR® Qualified Lighting
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Refrigerator Rebate
- Refrigerator and Freezer Recycling Program
- Energy Efficient Electric Water Heater Rebate
Heating and Cooling
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Room Air Conditioner Rebate
- Whole House Fan Rebate
- Energy Efficient Evaporative Cooling Rebate
- Air Conditioner Installation and Maintenance
- Price-Responsive and Reliability Demand Response Programs – incentives are based on total energy savings
- Summer Discount Plan – Get cash back
- Scheduled Load Reduction Program – Energy credits to Edison bill statement
- Pool Pump and Motor Rebate
Energy In-Home Survey
In one short visit to your home, a trained Southern California Edison expert will help you improve your energy efficiency and low your energy bills. Representatives will evaluation when and how you use electricity, water and natural gas. The representative will provide suggestions for making your home more energy efficient, therefore helping to reduce energy bills, improve comfort, and protect the environment. To schedule a free energy in-home survey please call Southern California Edison at (800) 278-8585.
Business Rebates and Incentives
California Solar Incentives
Incentives are provided based upon the size and characteristics of the installation and are generally provided on a per watt basis for solar generation.
Savings by Design Program
Provides design assistance and owner incentives to offset the costs of energy efficiency targets.
Express Efficiency Program
Rebates are provided for a variety of energy efficient products and are offered on a per-item basis and limited to 100% of installed equipment costs.