Moon Bounce / Special Attractions Use
Updated December 23, 2009
Cerritos residents are permitted to have a special attraction/moon bounce at their family or neighborhood related functions. Please be aware of the following policies:
- Advance reservation for a shelter is required. There are a limited number of areas designated at each facility and the item must be powered by a gasoline generator. All special attractions must be supervised by an adult from the time they are delivered and until they are picked up.
- Choose from one of the vendors who have a current certificate of insurance on file with the City of Cerritos or select an alternate company.
- Moon bounce/jumper size must not exceed 15'x15,' and no slides or combination units are allowed.
- Using an alternate company, an original certificate of insurance is required in the amount of one (1) million dollars, naming the City of Cerritos, its officers, employees, agents and volunteers as additional insured and is due at least ten (10) business days prior to the reservation.
- All special attraction requests are subject to approval by the Facility Coordinator and Supervisor.
Please visit one of the Cerritos Community Centers—Cerritos Park East, Heritage Park or Liberty Park—for reservation information and facility availability. Moon bounces are only allowed at the following recreational facilities, during normal operating hours: Cerritos Park East, Frontier Park, Heritage Park, Liberty Park and Westgate Park. For further information, please contact the Recreation Services Division at (562) 916-1254.