Updated August 21, 2012
Vintage Cerritos is the City's first for-rent assisted-living affordable senior housing facility and was developed in 2002. The community is located on the southeast corner of New Falcon Way and Studebaker Road. The facility contains a total of 147 units ranging in size from studio to two bedrooms. Approximately 105 of the 147 units at Vintage Cerritos are for seniors with very low, low and moderate incomes. The remaining units are offered at market rates. Vintage Cerritos offers its residents the following services:
- 3 daily meals and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- An extensive activities program that includes exercise classes, arts-and-crafts, reading sessions, and outdoor activities
- 24-hour responsive staff to assist residents with their needs
- In-room emergency safety response system
- On-site beauty salon
- Handicapped accessible rooms and restrooms
- Private park and recreation area
- Lush vegetation and landscape lighting
Applications to rent an apartment at Vintage Cerritos are currently being accepted. The application process includes income verification and applicant interviews by Vintage Senior Housing. Completed applications will be forwarded to a company contracted by the City of Cerritos to certify that each applicant meets all of the eligibility requirements.
To request a tour or for a Vintage Cerritos application, please call Kris Schero, marketing director of Vintage Cerritos, at (562) 865-9500 or visit the community website at vintagesenior.com.
If you have additional questions, please call the Cerritos Community Development Department, Advance Planning/Redevelopment Division at (562) 916-1201.