City of Cerritos logo

Skip to Content | Footer | Accessibility

E-News signup for e-mail/text updates


CUPID — Cerritos Updated Patron Information Database

Updated August 7, 2014

The City of Cerritos uses the eConnect system to provide enhanced capabilities for Recreation Services class registration and facility reservations. The system helps ensure Cerritos residents are given priority registration.


If you anticipate registering for any Cerritos Recreation Services class or reserving a Recreation Services facility, we ask that you print out and complete the CUPID form above.

If you are a Cerritos resident adult with a valid Cerritos Library Card, you may complete the CUPID form and mail it to:

Cerritos Recreation Services
P.O. Box 3130
Cerritos, CA 90703

If you do not hold a valid Cerritos Library Card, please present your completed form and residency verification in person at one of the following locations:

  • Heritage Park
  • Cerritos Park East
  • Liberty Park
  • Cerritos Olympic Swim and Fitness Center
  • Cerritos Senior Center at Pat Nixon Park
  • Cerritos Library
  • City Hall
  • Cerritos Sports Complex

You will be required to provide proof of residency for all individuals within your family who wish to register for classes as Cerritos residents. This proof must include the following:

Adults must provide:

A valid California Driver's License/California ID with your current Cerritos address or government issued ID


one of the following items which must be postmarked within the last 60 days:

  • Utility bill
  • Rent receipt, tax bill or escrow papers
  • Credit card or bank statement
  • Car registration

Note: both items presented for residency verification must show your name and have the same address. Sorry, we cannot accept a P.O. Box or a mailing address.

Children under 18 years of age must provide:

An original or copy of a birth certificate AND the parent/guardian's residency verification information. It is only necessary to submit residency verification once.

We appreciate your cooperation in this process.

Info IconPlease call the Recreation Services Division at (562) 916-1254 if you have any questions.