City of Cerritos logo

Skip to Content | Footer | Accessibility

E-News signup for e-mail/text updates


Water meters are off-limits to residents

February 24, 2017

Residents are reminded that all contents of the water meter box are property of the City of Cerritos. Only City employees are allowed to operate the Angle Meter Stop (AMS).

If a resident or a plumber hired by the resident damages the AMS in the process of turning the water on or off, the resident is responsible for reimbursing the City for any related repairs or replacement.

For more information, contact the Cerritos Department of Water and Power at (562) 916-1223.


Back to Article Top